Become an Endineer
About the Workshop
Wednesday 17 October 2023
Please note that this is a separate event to the conference on Thursday and Friday and requires a separate ticket.
This course is an introduction to creating consumer off-boarding experiences for products, services and digital products.
The session will be a mix of lectures, individual and group activities. Attendees will investigate bespoke new tools and approaches to help them create world class consumer off-boarding experiences. Attendees will build a new perspective of the consumer lifecycle and experience new approaches that define this emerging area of product development.
The off-boarding of the consumer is an untapped area of action in the consumer lifecycle. It can help businesses align with new business models, increase consumer engagement, raise customer satisfaction, broaden business influence, pre-empt legislation, and maximise sustainability. If you're interested in making a difference with your product experience then look at the end.
Who is it for?
It is relevant to those working in product development, user experience, marketing, design, service and interaction design, strategy, customer relationship management (CRM), sustainability. It can be applied to any area of consumer products including b2b. Applicable for an audience of mixed skills. Accessible to many education levels and backgrounds.
Aims of the day
- Attendees will be among a few people who are engaging in this new approach to product development. The perspective and skills they learn in this session will enrich their working practice; bringing tangible benefits to the products they work with in the future. Amongst issues covered will be...
- History of why endings are overlooked in the consumer lifecycle
- Critical impact gaps exposed at the end
- Selling the importance of endings to stakeholders
- Types of endings experienced by the consumer
- Phases of consumer off-boarding
- Methods to minimise the impact of bad endings
- Tools to help your team build better consumer endings
- Business opportunities missed at the end
You’ll participate in a full-day workshop with a maximum of 30 participants, which gives you great exposure to the workshop trainer in an intimate setting. We will take you for lunch and provide refreshments throughout the day to keep you energised, all included in the workshop fee. Workshop materials like pencils, markers and paper will be supplied as well where needed.
The workshops will take place at a central location. We'll publish the details here soon.