The call for speakers has ended.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at PUSH UX!
This year we're no longer open for submissions but we'd love to hear from you again in 2023.
Our Frequently Asked Questions and details on formats, topics and timelines below are a great starting point.
Pick from one of our three formats depending on your speaking experience and the depth of your presentation:
- Lightning Talk 10min for a specific learning or message or your first talk
- Focus Talk 20min for a full case study or a single theme
- Deep Dive 45min for topics that need context or multiple cases
As PUSH is a single track conference, you can be sure to have the undivided attention of the audience on the grand stage no matter which format you choose.
We are particularly looking for submissions in these areas:
- Reflection: how has digital design developed over the past 10/50/10000 years, what can we build on?
- Looking forward: where are we headed or should we head next, and how?
- Case studies of outstanding interface design, delightful UIs
- Understanding users and having impact through insights and empathy
- Innovative processes that create better products and better teams
- UX beyond the screen
- Design Identity: finding a purpose/ having impact as designers, maturing of Design, careers and roles, operations
We review submissions on an ongoing basis rather than at a single deadline date. The sooner you send yours, the sooner we can consider your proposal in the curator's board. As the narrative of the program evolves over time, we might reach out to you quickly or closer to the conference.
If you plan to attend the event in any case, we recommend you book a guest ticket now to get the best price. Should you be invited as a speaker, we will refund the ticket price and switch you to a free ticket – see also our FAQs.