Call for Exhibition
Head of Exhibition
We are looking for outstanding examples of great interactive experiences and their creators!
Talks are a great way to share knowledge and get inspired, but design is also about tangible results. Uniquely at PUSH you’ll find an interactive project exhibition at the main venue during both conference days. We love this format as a practical addition to the presentations on stage.
Since 2012, the exhibition at PUSH has hosted over 120 projects. The exhibition is seamlessly embedded into the conference schedule and location, stretching over 2 floors in the main venue. These great exhibits continue the conversations started on stage.
Here's why being a project exhibitor is a great experience for you too:
- Your work is visible to 600 design professionals ranging from maker to executive
- Selected projects may be featured in posts on our social media and online channels
- It's a great way to network with potential employers & recruiters with a great example of your skills and passions
- Get feedback on your project from fellow designers
- Find collaborators for this or future projects
- You'll join the conference on a free ticket
Want to show yours? We're accepting submissions right here in the form below!